|Posted by Alexandra S on January 2, 2018 at 3:40 AM|
"Every chapter of your life will demand a different you".
Somehow that feeling hits home not just at the end of a year and on the 1st of January but EVERY time we undergo a phase where we are shaken up by circumstances and are called to make new decisions based upon what we need to make us happier and achieve our life goals... or at least bring us steps closer to our dreams.
Resolutions can be related to just about ANYTHING life-changing... from creating new healthy nutritional habits to changing certain patterns of our behaviour, or even deciding to change our job, take up a new hobby or even start a new venture.
Although we all have our own new chapter to write, I can't help but feel that many of us seem to be making similar new year's resolutions...
1. EFFORT IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF INTEREST. If someone really wants you in their life, they will make room for you. Live your life, and what is meant for you will not pass you by.
2. BE MORE FEARLESS IN THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS - Fear less, dare more.
3. DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER. The past should be left right there, in the past! Regret, feelings of revenge and hate hurt no one but the person who is holding onto those feelings. Seek to understand and then forgive yourself and others and then move on to creating a better tomorrow. Stop assuming every person in your path is the same as the previous or the next.
4. WONDERFUL YOU: If it's loving, spontaneous, communicative, motivational and giving you are... do not stop being that. If someone did you wrong and exploited this nature, know that NOT EVERYONE in this world is like that, not at all. Do not become who you hate. The sun doesn't give a f*ck if it blinds you, it just shines!!! (Just be a little bit more alert about the other person's reactions next time, and where needed, hold back that energy supply). The love that you have given away ALWAYS comes back in the least expected of ways.
5. DARE MORE: Winners are not the ones who have never failed, but the ones who never quit. Just because one method didn't work, it doesn't mean another will not be more efficient. Patience, hard work and the right approach will get you much further than just sitting around and waiting. Fear is only in your mind, whether it is in a professional or personal aspect. You will never know unless you try.
2018, LET'S DO THIS!!!